3rd Annual PSC Tournament
The 3rd annual Pointe St-Charles Pétanque tournament is only a few weeks away. This year's tournament, which will take place Saturday September 15th will host 80 teams which will faceoff for glory and the coveted PSC trophy.
Knox taverne has chosen to partner up with Familles en Action, a non-profit which sees itself being a stepping stone for parents to create links and bonds with their children. $15 will be donated for every player entering competition.
The tournament entry fee is $50 per player in teams of 2 or 3. The fee includes:
- a minimum of 3 games per team (teams of 2 or 3 players)
- lunch (a corn roast, cheeses, fruits, and vegies etc and various stands from vendors in the neighborhood)
- 2 drinks (beer or other)
- a dinner which will take place at Knox Taverne after the tournament.
We are proud to have partnered with numerous buiness in the burrough, all of whom have donated certificates to help raise money for the cause in a silent auction as well as a raffle. All sums collected will go to Familles en Action.
Please note that a maximum of 80 teams will be accepted and that confirmation for a team is only once payment has been received. The methods of payment available are: Credit Card, Cash, or via electronic transfer using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss out on this amazing day!!
Chicken adobo souffle
Cacio e Pepe
Montreal smoked meat poutine
Charred Brussel sprouts, chorizo, honey
* Menu items and prices are subject to change without notice and are displayed for informational purposes only.
Please take a moment to fill out our online reservation form and search for availability. If you require immediate assistance, please call us directly.
Enter your address including your city to get detailed driving directions.
* The directions provided by this site are for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route.